Monday 16 July 2012

Now I've Gone and Done It...

Here it is!

My first attempt to do a modelling/war gaming blog..

My goals of this blog is to help share my enjoyment of my hobby, post pictures, post game reports, and also a place for me to vent when I feel the need.

Now this blog is in its first humble beginnings, so do think this is going to be something special or totally mind blowing. At the most, it may be possibly and mildly entertaining. Well, that's what I am hoping for. I am hoping to make a post maybe once a week. I would like to say every Monday from now on. Don't hold me to it, you may find yourself disappointed.

So, what games am I into.. well you name it, I most likely play it. I have a 3 main games I tend to get involved in. Warhammer 40K, Warmachine and anything by Ambush Alley Games, Tomorrows War, Force on Force and Ambush Z.

So.. ill leave my first blog as simple as this.. but I will post pic I took while playing a game of Tomorrows War just last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment