Sunday 3 February 2013

Project 2013: Status Update

I have been slowly making some progress on my project this year. Given the fact that this time home from work, I have been doing mostly training, I have not got as much done as I would have liked. Plus, pulling a muscle in my back forcing me to be sidelined for two days didn't help me much either.

So I have been thinking about painting, and how I want it to look. I want to keep it simple, basic colors, not too detailed. I was planing on painting all the pouches brown, stuff like that but I got 200+ minis I need to paint this year, so I want what ever it is I am painting to be quick and easy.

So, below is the sample scheme I am going with for my Powered Armor Troops.

In person, the highlighted areas stand out very nice, but it appears that in these pictures it just looks like  light green blobs.. I guess I will need to add a wash over them to smooth it out.

But anyways, this is the basic color scheme I am going with.



No comments:

Post a Comment